First Stone in Dallas, Texas - $5400 later? no changes!

I took a big hit! My scores never changed and at the end of a year they wanted another year.

I do have a a lot of lawyer friends and I have one filing a suit to get my money back . They didn't do one thing they said and they hardly ever returned a call from me. I t hen called a left a message that I was not happy with the outcome and they said " it's going to take longer than we thought and we need $6000 this time. Oh I don't think so!

Beware! This is not a reputable outfit and he is a self absorbed fast talker.

But not as fast as my very nasty lawyer friend. I think Bruce will not want to mess with him.

First Stone Credit Threatened me and my family

I made the big mistake of going to first stone Credit Counseling, I was told that they could fix my credit report. Like I said big mistake, I me t with the owner Bruce Danielson, All this guy did was talk about him self, how is is the only one that can fix my credit problems, he went on about how he was an army ranger in Vet Nam and he did secret missions in to north Vet Nam on and on he said her was a chief Pilot for the largest charter airline. This guy is relay in love with him self.

He said it cost him $200 to run my credit report, and of course only he had the ability to get to the real information the credit bureaus kept secret, that is why he had to charge me $300 for the report and $100 for his time. After all he is the credit master and the $100 charge for his time was a gift from him, I tried to get him to give me and Idea of what it would cost, when I did he just kept going on about how wonderful he was. and that the credit bureaus where afraid of him because only he was smart enough to learn there secrets and that is why the credit bureaus where "out to get him".

At that point I was realized i had made a mistake in going there, so I am trying to leave and he just would not stop running his mouth, I told him look I have relay got to go, so he tells me and said, I'll telly what I'am going to do, I'am going to cut you a break, my normal charge for this is $7,500, but since I like you I'am only going to charge you $5,000, I am thinking anit no way I am giving this *** $5,000, I said no, the he said he would do me a favor and put me one a payment plan, I said I would think I needed to talk to my wife.

At that point Bruce Danielson got even more *** and ugly, he told me If I did not hire him the credit bureau's would ruin my life even more, and only he could save me, I was standing there thinking this guy is out off his mind, I said look I have to go, then he said I want my $300 now, I said $300 he said yes!! now he is yelling, $300 "NOW GOD D#*!#" If I don't,get my $300 I will call the police and have you arrested, then I will hall your *** in to court and sue you for every thing you got, and I will win too nobody F&%#* with me. I will take you house and throw you wife and kids in the street, and you will be in jail.

I just wrote a check, as I pulled out my check book he said i don't take checks, I said I don't have any cash and even if I did I would not give it to you, I want proof I paid you, This guy when on and on about all the judges he was friends with, he was personal friends with the chief of police, and if the check was not any good he was going to have me put into prison, he just kept right on with what a big important man he was, I was walking out the door and he was still running his mouth.

Don't wast your time with Bruce Danielson

Just stay away.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #729740

"GREETINGS" from: "THE" REPUTATION SHERIFF.com™

FYI: We investigate and report THE "TRUTH", as we find it, regarding negative internet reporting, such as you see here about a Texas Non-Profit corporation called First Stone Credit Counseling™ (FSCC) and its founder Capt. Bruce J. Danielson, a retired Airline Chief Pilot, who is also a USAF Viet Nam Veteran ("thank you" for your service Capt. "D") actually we should say Sgt. "D" who later became Colonel "D" working for a DOD contractor flying government secrets (we've seen the Doc's . . .) and on their radio talk show (16 years), THE "Consumer Fight-Back" Report. They call him Mr. "D", THE Creditmaster? (and the U.S. Trademark and Patent office agrees).

Our investigations clearly shows that some of these nearly "nameless" and "bogus liars" are connected to and work for those so-called "credit bureaus" (CRA' s as the U.S. Gov. calls them) and possibly an illegal "credit repair" network. (FYI: the FTC.gov publishes that "all" are illegitimate) and those CRA's were "all" actually sued back on Jan. 26, 1996 by Capt. "D" and his three (3) employers, and their lawyers. The CRA's later "testified" they had spent $40+ Million dollars in legal fees on the case. They even hired 8 law firms including Jones Day (the world's largest law firm, claiming 2000+ lawyers, with all 8 law firms claiming over 5,000 lawyers) they even had an industrial spy calling herself "The Spymaster" who actually testified against TRW . . . WOW! And Frank claims Mr/Capt/Sgt/Col "D" lost the lawsuit?!? No wonder they are still trying to put Capt. "D" out-of-business by continuing to send "screwballs" and "phoneys" like Frank V. to defame them with lies . . . (actually his real name is Frank Vanasco, a "draft dodger" who does some of their "dirty work"). Frank V. claims he worked for Capt. "D"s company but he never actually worked there; however, he was trying to fool them into hiring him and fronting him $20K in a loan, all the while acting as a CRA "spy". FYI: Let the record show that Frank V. later lost a lawsuit for several thousand dollars to FSCC and Capt. "D" but the "dead-beat" never paid up. Now you know about Frank V. and his "evil" so-called "credit bureau" friends, but more about him later....

In fact, their "credit bureau" system is so flawed and "evil" that CBS's 60-Minutes TV Show has featured them twice (2) this year while reporting a minimum of 40 million erroneous credit reports are on file. (Capt. "D" says it is probably 3 to 4 times that amount) Steve Kroft, reporter at 60-Minutes, and the producers, spent months gathering info and talking to CRA employees who admitted a lack of due diligence throughout all the Bureaus.

Now let "THE Sheriff tell you more about why those so-called "credit bureaus" keep trying to put Mr./Sgt./Capt./Col. "D" and THE Creditmaster(s)out-of-business. It is because he founded a company back in March 1990 that beats "evil" them 98 to 99 of the time all the while "legally" restoring the consumer's good credit name and freeing them from "Economic Bondage" and exposing the system's flaws! And so they are all afraid FSCC might catch-on, grow large and worldwide thus causing the CRA's to be exposed and so they're all "scared-to-death" of losing their power and becoming poverty stricken themselves.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have now found: THE Creditmaster(s)and THE Reputation Sheriff.com™ So, if you need "Legal and Competent" credit file restoration and/or "risk' score assistance or reputation defense, call them both through @ 972-235-1188 wkdays 0830-1700 hrs CST or leave a message 24/7 and they will call you back.

As for what's going to happen to Frank V. and his "scrumbag" friends and their website "EXTORTIONIST" buddies and those "search engine "GREED-STERS" who extort money "out-of-other-people's-misery" (like collectors and "Credit Bureaus" do ...) Go see THE Reputation Sheriff.com™

By the way, have you been scroogled lately?

You can trust these people at First Stone I GUARANTEE IT! And I'm THE Reputation Sheriff.com™ !

So go call 972-235-1188 now! Signed: THE Reputation Sheriff.com™

#419943
I worked at first stone years ago and I believe you, I tried to help Bruce develop and grow First Stone into a real profitable company that could help people that have falling on hard time's. Let me set the record straight. On a few things

Bruce Danielson was never in the Army, he was in the Air force he worked in the dental lab, I dose not cost him anything to pull your credit report, so when he tells you I have a supper special credit report that only I can get it is a lie. First Stone dose not have a special connection with the credit bureaus.

The truth is Bruce Danielson did try to sue the credit bureaus and he lost, he has created so much animosity with all of the credit bureaus that if you hire him to fix your credit your credit file is flagged now you have a real problem.

He loves to tell people that the government will put you in jail if you don't do credit repair "his way" that is another lie. Yes he dose love to sue people,it is just another way he can put money in his pocket.

He will try to have people arrested, and he has intimidated a few former employee's into ling for him once it backfired on him and he was arrested.

He filed a false police report on a single mother she paid him Bruce went to the police and said the she gave a bad check, that was a lie, so when the police investigated and found no crime took place they dropped it.

In typical Bruce Danielson fashion he had a childish fit and sent a poison pen letter to the chief of police, after he sent the letter to the police chief he was walking around the office telling every one " I have the farmers branch police department in my back pocket".

Well the police took exception to the letter Bruce sent, after further investigation they found out that Bruce did lie so they arrested him. I must say seeing Bruce Daielson being taken to jail in hand cuffs was great, and he was crying like a baby. :cry

First Stone Credit Counseling Ripped Me Off

Bruce Danielson is a *** artist and a lire, He claims no one can restore your credit except First Stone, that is a lie, I went to First stone Credit counseling and met with Bruce Danielson, he call's him self the credit master, that's a lie, His sales pitch was nothing more than how wonderful he is, how many people he has sued, he was a pilot, big deal, then he told me that the credit bureaus where out to get me and he was the only one who could rescue me. I payed $300 for his credit analyses and he told me that it would cost me $7,000 for him to fix my credit, I said no, that is when he went off, he started in on me, he tried to intimidate me, that did not work, then he said, I would be ruined if I did not hire him, I just payed the three hundred dollars and left.

As I thought about it, Bruce Danielson said he was in business for 20 years, when I did not look like it, his office is in a hole in the wall strip mall, the office was old and not in all that good of condition, certainly not what you would expect from the credit master, some one so successful. Then I started doing some checking using First Stone will hurt you not help you because of the credit bureaus are wise to him, Bruce Danielson has filed one law suit after another against the credit bureaus, and he has lost every one.

so now every file they receive from first stone gets flagged once that happens your screwed. Stay away from First Stone.

Comments

The REPUTATION SHERIFF.COM What a JOKE you investigate Nothing, your not even real I worked at first stone, I know all of lie's and B.S. Bruce Danielson sells to everyone RETIRED AIR FORCE WHAT A LIE, military records where pulled during the law suite with the credit Bureaus, Bruce Danielson worked in the Dental Lab as a simple tech, in the early 60's before Vet Nam, Bruce was out of the Air Force BEFORE Vent Nam ever got going, just another lie, Bruce has absolutely no shame A FAKE WAR VET.

AS For Being a chief Pilot Bruce Danielson was fired and under investigation by the FAA after the Disaster that Killed that Collage Football TEAM, yes that's right WE ARE Marshall is all because of Bruce Danielson, When I was there years ago Bruce overheard a conversation that my self and another person where talking about our military experience's, then Bruce came up to me and said he had been in combat to, right then and there I knew he was lying. As for all of these lawyers none of them will come within a mile of Bruce Danielson now.

who ever wrote this REPUTATION SHERIFF, is just another in a long line of people that had the misfortune to find themselves working a first stone, and posted this under Bruce Danielson's direction.

"GREETINGS" from: "THE" REPUTATION SHERIFF.com™

FYI: We investigate and report THE "TRUTH", as we find it, regarding negative internet reporting, such as you see here about a Texas Non-Profit corporation called First Stone Credit Counseling™ (FSCC) and its founder Capt. Bruce J. Danielson, a retired Airline Chief Pilot, who is also a USAF Viet Nam Veteran ("thank you" for your service Capt. "D") actually we should say Sgt. "D" who later became Colonel "D" working for a DOD contractor flying government secrets (we've seen the Doc's . . .) and on their radio talk show (16 years), THE "Consumer Fight-Back" Report. They call him Mr. "D", THE Creditmaster (and the U.S. Trademark and Patent office agrees).

Now let "THE Sheriff tell you more about why those so-called "credit bureaus" keep trying to put Mr./Sgt./Capt./Col. "D" and THE Creditmaster(s) out-of-business. It is because he founded a company back in March 1990 that beats "evil" them 98 to 99 of the time all the while "legally" restoring the consumer's good credit name and freeing them from "Economic Bondage" and exposing the system's flaws! And so they are all afraid FSCC might catch-on, grow large and worldwide thus causing the CRA's to be exposed and so they're all "scared-to-death" of losing their power and becoming poverty stricken themselves.

By the way, have you been scroogled lately?

So go call 972-235-1188 now! Signed: THE Reputation Sheriff.com™

to Re***tion Sheriff #730292

Let's talk about that so called radio show, Bruce Danielson has in the past paid a low rated AM station more than a thousand dollars per show, to go on the air and run his mouth on a show that no one listens to, it's funny, he has his employee's call in with set up questions just to make it sound like he actually has an audience witch he does not, After he was arrested, I called in to ask a question, I got past the call screen-er then I hit him with, I heard you where arrested, once the word arrested got out over the air, they hit the KILL Switch so fast. Just one Question to considered, if Bruce Danielson is so great and so successful why is his office such a DUMP.

#419315
I worked at first stone as a sales rep, first off I want to say that it cost first stone nothing to run your credit report. This lie that he has a special credit report only he can get and it costs him $100, or $200 to run your report is B.S, Bruce Danielson tells every one that he is licensed by the department of the Treasury is a lie he tells every one, First stone has a 501 c 3, all that is, is for tax purposes, it simply say's you are a non profit organization, Bruce Danielson did not attend any special school or government approved training for credit repair and that is all he try's to do, simple credit repair nothing more.

The $300 dollars he charges for the initial consultation is so they make money, Bruce Danielson dose nothing for free, and he charges based on your ability to pay,so if he thinks you can pay $5,000 and you will start a payment plan the he will do it. and there is always excuse's as to why it take's so long to get your credit worked on. while I was working at first stone I ran the data and built a report on how many clients signed up, and how many people stopped paying and dropped out, it was staggering, 90% stop paying and drop out and after working I know why. People just wont put up with Bruce Danielson's temper tantrums, his fowl mouth, rude to clients and abusive to employee's when things don't go exactly his way he throws a fit like a spoiled little child.

I stayed at first stone less than two months that was all I could take. Bruce Danielson has a charity the widows and orphans fund, all of that money that was donated went strait into Bruce Danielson's pocket.Bruce Danielson is nothing but a lire a thief and a *** artist. First Stone did try to sue all 3 of the credit reporting agency's, and they lost, they recognize first stone as a credit repair clinic so if you hire First stone and your information will be flagged by all 3 agency's then you have a real problem.

Save your money and time stay away from first stone. :x
View more comments